[WG: Sakai QA] QA for trunk/Morpheus

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Mar 2 05:16:40 PST 2015

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa, sakai-pmc]

Hi All,

Now that we have Morpheus (Responsive Design) turned on in trunk, perhaps
the focus should be :

1) On fixing some of the bugs that will hold up (i.e. make more difficult
and less complete) QA like:

(those two are apparently related)

2) coming up with at least a high level Test Plan.  I think I need some
input or general direction from Developers on this.

3) Scheduling an intensive Test Fest for several days which involves
developers and QA testers, and having some open communication channel
between them (Big Blue Button? , some sort of internet chat tool? , Google
hangouts?  ... etc).

I am off to a conference the week of March 16, so for me, the timing would
seem to be to do this next week, the week of March 9.

What do you think?

Thanks!
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator