[WG: Sakai QA] [sakai-core-team] Sakai Core Team Call, Thursday, 2015-01-08, 10:00EST (15:00GMT)

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jan 7 09:33:57 PST 2015

This is the first meeting of the month since we didn't meet on January 1.
I'll check in at the beginning of the meeting for folks who attend to see
if we want to make it a 2 hour meeting (normal for the first of the month)
or 1 hour or something in between.

The main topic, AFAICT, is Sakai 11 (status on Morpheus, Gradebook
enhancement, LEaP, Dashboard etc).  Probably checking in on how Git/Github
is going and any questions or related activities, Jira integration, etc.
And of course, any patches or tickets that any developer wants reviewed
(time permitting). I also understand that there might be interest in
getting a Sakai 10.4 out the door quickly to address a 10.3 regression in
Announcements [1].

Anything else?

Please feel free to add directly to the agenda if you prefer [2].

[1] Announcements email regression -

[2] Agenda  (feel free to add/edit) -
http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-2015-01-08

Cheers,