[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Problems with Sakai 10-QA01/QA02 gradeboook API test

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Feb 12 12:19:37 PST 2015

Hi George,

I assume you mean this google doc:
https://docs.google.com/a/apereo.org/spreadsheets/d/1Xx3siJU-nQxBidzfN-Fe9V-Xwu9e9H_kUWFpybSnosY/edit#gid=9

I see what you are saying. Might be a small typo. What happens when you
work through the instructions exactly as specified, even though that
doesn't seem to match up?  My guess is that if you follow the grading
instructions exactly, it will work fine. I've been through the test
multiple times (not lately), and the numbers always seem to match the
expected grades.

If my guess is right then we just need to change line 58 to
"Take 3 of 5 Assignments through Lessons: "Asn Both", "Asn Site", and "Asn
Special".

Thanks!
Neal