[WG: Sakai QA] QA showstopping bug on trunk

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 13 05:54:05 PDT 2015

[sakai-dev (apereo), sakai-qa (collab)]

Hi all,

After I create a site on nightly trunk server (MySql) [1], I click on the
site and I get an unexpected error. Unfortunately, I don't know how to
access the stack trace or the log files easily.

Another bug I found, is that one can only create a new site through
worksite setup. The shortcut to adding an new site, preferences, and more
on the upper right hand side where the user icon is located. Clicking
should show a pop-down menu. This is not a showstopper, but seems like a
bug.

P.S. I think stack trace should show in GUI by default on QA servers and
off by default on production. We have a property already that can do that
for us.

[1] Nightly servers - http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/

Thanks,
Neal