[WG: Sakai QA] Email move to Apereo Google groups

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 6 08:31:42 PDT 2015

Hi Sakai QA,

The week of April 13 we will create a new Apereo Google group called
sakai-qa at apereo.org.  If you are receiving this message , you will be moved
over (aka subscribed) to the new group as part of the process. Your
subscription setting to receive individual email or digest form will be
retained.

When the new group is created, I'll send a notification to this list and to
the new email group to confirm the move. From that point forward, emails
should be sent to sakai-qa at apereo.org. We will turn the old email list
(this one) off late in the week, after a successful move.

Collab email archives will be moved to a public static web site and that
will be communicated separately.

Online access for the group will be at:
 https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/forum/sakai-qa

To subscribe or unsubscribe one can send an email to :
sakai-qa+subscribe at apereo.org

You can go to http://groups.apereo.org for general access to all your
Apereo groups, and also browse/subscribe to new lists there.

Cheers,
Neal