[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 10.x QA needs

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Nov 5 11:12:17 PST 2014

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa]

Hi All,

Since Sakai 10.2, we have

* 23 issues fixed and merged into our 10.x branch [1]
* 42 issues which need QA testing [2] to get into the merge queue.
* 66 issues fixed and verified and ready to merge [3]
* 89 issues fixed in 10.3 if we completed all the merging and released today
* 131 issues would be fixed in 10.3  if we can get through our testing
queue (and merging, into 10.x branch, of course)

Please help build the case for a 10.3 release and test more Jiras. Thanks
for all the great work so far!

Cheers,
Neal

[1] Sakai 10.x merges since 10.2 -
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=15016

[2] Sakai issues need verification -
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=14299

[3] Sakai issues fixed and verified, need merging into 10.x branch -
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=14291