[WG: Sakai QA] [sakai-pmc] Sakai 10 Acknowledgements - crowdsourcing

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue May 27 06:21:47 PDT 2014

I noticed that a number of internal working groups are listed. [1]  Do you
plan to disaggregate those groups into their constituent organizations and
institutions?   A couple off-the-cuff examples: If Alan Regan did any doc
work for 10 the aim should be to surface Pepperdine's contribution in the
acknowledgements not mask it behind an internal working group.  If JFL did
any i18n work, we should acknowledge UPMC, and so on.  I'd also like to
acknowledge the schools behind the S2U group (disaggregate that group too).

We should keep the acknowledgements focused on institutions and
organization contributors only, not internal working groups.  Otherwise,
you'll need to add the Sakai Core Team, Sakai Security Working Group, the
Apereo Licensing Group . . . .

[1]

   - Sakai Accessibility group (aka a11y)
   - Sakai documentation group
   - Sakai Internationalization group (aka i18n)