[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 10 localhost vs Qa server

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Jun 27 09:56:25 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev and sakai-qa]

Hi all,

Is there a reason why in Samigo - for grading process (instructor view)
of audio recordings and file downloading would work on QA10 and not on
Localhost?

That's what I'm seeing. Running locally as pack-demo, I can upload a
file and record audio as student, but as instructor, the audio will not
play,the audio download doesn't work, and the file does not download. I
get HTTP 404 errors on the download attempts.

Works ok on Longsight QA server.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Neal