[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 10 QA meeting - Tuesday, 10 am Eastern/ 2 pm GMT

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jun 9 12:09:04 PDT 2014

[sakai-qa and sakai-dev]

Hi,

We are in the final stages of Sakai 10.0 release management. We are at
an RC01 (first release candidate) and we are looking at an RC02 and/or
RC03 and possibly releasing by the end of this week.

What are the final things we need to think about from a QA perspective?
Who is available to help?

Let's discuss on Calliflower (teleconferencing) tomorrow, June 10, at 10
am Eastern, 2 pm GMT.  Cannot make it? Drop me an email.

Teleconference details
-------------------------------------

Default Dial-in Number:+1-323-375-2185
Your Conference Code: 8600146
Find a Dial in number in your city:
_https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=328940_
Skype:Add 'calliflowerskype' as a contact in Skype.  You can then call
Calliflower directly from Skype.

Thanks,
Neal

--