[WG: Sakai QA] Assignments2 needs leadership

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jul 24 10:52:55 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa]

Hi All,

This is in the form of an FYI (for your information). From folks in the
community, my understanding is that the Assignments2 project is lacking
leadership at the moment. Assignments2 is a contrib tool and not a core
tool. Contrib tools are managed by their own project teams and not by
the Sakai core team. We do have a core Assignments tool in Sakai, but
that is a separate tool, which is being maintained robustly.

If you are interested in helping provide leadership for Assignments2,
please let me know and I'll connect you with the right folks.

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin