[WG: Sakai QA] Proposed Schedule for Sakai 10.1

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jul 10 12:19:00 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa, sakai-pmc]

Hi All,

At today's Sakai core team call, a proposal was made for the following
Sakai 10.1 release schedule:

* RC01 (first release candidate) - July 25, 2014
* GA (general availability aka production) - August 8, 2014

Does anybody have any concerns with this schedule?

Btw, we have about 50 issues that have been fixed and need testing
and/or review to be merged! [1] . Let the QA begin!

If we don't hear anything by Monday, July 14, close of business, we will
assume those are reasonable targets.

[1]  Jira filter for fixed issues needing verification to get into Sakai
10 - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=14299

Thanks,
Neal

--