[WG: Sakai QA] [DG: Teaching & Learning] [Deploying Sakai] OSP and Sakai 10

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Fri Jan 17 12:39:36 PST 2014

If there is no definition of blocker then stealthing is a logical consequence.

Regards,

Alan

On 17 Jan 2014 21:27, Neal Caidin <neal.caidin at apereo.org> wrote:
Well, for example, in reviewing Sakai 10 critical/blockers it's something that was discussed. I believe it has come up with various other discussions, so it seemed like a theme worth floating and seeing what others think.

-- Neal

[cid:part1.02070607.05090208 at apereo.org]
May, Megan Marie<mailto:mmmay at iu.edu>
January 17, 2014 at 3:12 PM