[WG: Sakai QA] Proposal Server wide stats property was Re: [cle-release-team] Additional Sakai 10 property questions

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jan 15 08:55:05 PST 2014

Hey,

Let's make this official. Lazy consensus should work.

Proposal:  Turn on
serverWideStatsEnabled at org.sakaiproject.sitestats.api.StatsManager by
default in Sakai 10 . Following standard process we would update the
default property to true in source code and document it in the
sakai.properties file.

If you have an objection, please respond by close of business (your time
zone) , Friday, January 17, 2014.

Cheers,
Neal

--