[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai upgrade information survey by Friday, March 7

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Feb 25 04:47:43 PST 2014

Reminder - Sakai upgrade information survey due by Friday, March 7.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z2G2L36

FAQ:

Question: Our institution is using hosting services for Sakai. Why don't
I see an option to indicate we are using a 3rd party distribution?

Answer: It might be interesting to know what percentage of Sakai
institutions use hosted services (perhaps for next year's survey). The
Sakai Commercial Affiliate's 3rd party distribution is based on some
version of Sakai, either the community release, the maintenance branch,
or some other way.  We are interested in seeing what percentage of Sakai
schools are depending on the community release, which could inform our
release cycle. Ask your hosting provider if you are not sure.

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin