[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] How can we Help with TESTING!

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Feb 13 05:14:02 PST 2014

Hi Alaa Nizar,

Thank you for volunteering to help test!

The easiest way to test is to use an existing QA server. You might want
to read an overview of our QA process [1], and then check where we keep
track of our most recent QA effort [2] , The section that shows our most
recent QA efforts also includes the list of QA servers for Sakai 10, and
a link to the current Active QA effort which has specific instructions
for participating.

We are in between major testing efforts at the moment and expect Sakai
10-QA03 to be available shortly. Hopefully, all the instructions will
make it clear how to participate, and if they don't please let me know.

If instead or in addition to testing on the QA servers you would like to
download Sakai yourself and test locally, you are welcome to do that. We
have documentation on how to download and compile Sakai as well. Please
let us know

[1] QA overview -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Sakai+QA+Home+page
[2] Most recent QA efforts -