[WG: Sakai QA] Testing to wrap up Wednesday morning (Eastern Daylight time)

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Aug 19 12:17:16 PDT 2014

Hi sakai-qa and sakai-dev,

Testing is going well. To see reported issues go to the parent Jira. [1]

Our plan is to wrap up testing by Wednesday morning (Eastern Daylight time)
August 20 so that we can do a final assessment if there are any blockers
that should hold up Sakai 10.1 being released tomorrow (probably late
afternoon / evening).

We have had considerable testing on :

Assignments
Roster
Forums
Test & Quizzes
Lessons
Gradebook
Profile
Resources

It would be nice to at least touch some of the other tools:
Announcements
Chat
DropBox
Email tools (have to look in the log files to see the emails. Notification
emails were tested)
Help tool
Polls
Syllabus
WebDav

Any other tools testing is also welcome.

[1] Parent jira - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-27761

Thanks,
Neal