[WG: Sakai QA] Getting emails to catalina.out

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 14 13:04:34 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've set the testMode property to true using a local copy of the latest
trunk, but I cannot seem to get emails to go into the log file so that I
can test a Jira [1].

# Run in test mode - email will be written to the log rather than sent
# NOTE: this will work even if no other settings have been set
# DEFAULT: false
# testMode at org.sakaiproject.email.api.EmailService=true

Just not having any luck with this. Any other properties to set?

[1] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1224

Thanks,
Neal

--