[WG: Sakai QA] Trunk nightly is not usable

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Apr 14 04:50:51 PDT 2014

There is not currently a JIRA for that. It is sort of the "state of the
union" (as it were) and even though it is probably an architectural
weakness, there are some good(ish) reasons for it. In an ideal world, we
would have no circular dependencies in kernel and no use of CM lazy loads
but that's not as serious an issue as the use of covers in kernel was (that
was fixed though).

I think it is probably better (but more painful) to deal with them as
needed, like this case.
-AZ