[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 10 Bug Bash

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Apr 8 07:19:52 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev and sakai-qa]

What: Bug Bash!

When: Monday, April 14, 2 pm Eastern / 11 am Pacific / 6 pm GMT
and    : Wednesday, April 16, 2 pm Eastern / 11 am Pacific / 6 pm GMT

Where: https://apereo.adobeconnect.com/sakai

A bug bash is synchronous testing. We will work on verifying bugs
together, at the same time, so we can ask questions and support each
other. We have two Bug Bashes scheduled, one for next Monday and one for
next Wednesday.

In the meantime, if you have time, we could use your help testing during
this week, including:

Functional testing: Roster, Statistics, Search, Lessons, Gradebook
(especially extra credit) and Samigo

Jiras:  Verify so that they can be merged into Sakai 10.0 branch. [1]

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=14299

[1] Note : Jiras are sorted by project and then by priority. Feel free
to contact sakaicoordinator at apereo.org for any questions.

Cheers,
Neal

--