[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Content quotas

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Sep 12 11:16:48 PDT 2013

Most properties should be safe. In this case these properties are parsed by
System.getProperty rather than ServerConfigurationService getInt and
RequestFilter crashes. It looks like you picked one of the lucky 2
properties that could cause a problem here.

content.upload.max
content.upload.ceiling

So this is a bug, and one you just accidentally stumbled upon.