[WG: Sakai QA] Volunteer dev needed - Jira online workshop

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Sep 9 06:47:31 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm organizing an online workshop (probably using Adobe Connect) with the focus being on Searching, Tracking, and Submitting Jiras. I'm thinking about a 30 minute demo followed by 15 - 30 minutes of Q&A. This comes out of a request from the Teaching and Learning group and at some feedback from the QA group.

I would like to have a Dev help out on the presentation. Date is not yet set, though I'm thinking at least a few weeks out so that institutions can get past Fall rush (at least in North America).

Please email neal.caidin at apereo.org if you would like to help out.

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin