[WG: Sakai QA] Streamlining QA home page

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Sep 3 10:20:20 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I've update the QA home page. I tried the "less is more" principle and the "what the heck do we want people to know when they first start to QA" principle.

Please let me know if you think I'm on the right track, or not. It would be ideal to have someone in the community who has not yet participated in QA to review the page. New QA testers is the target audience of this information, though seasoned QA testers hopefully will find some value too.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Sakai+QA+Home+page

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin