[WG: Sakai QA] Recruiting for Sakai CLE Accessibility team

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue May 28 06:19:30 PDT 2013

Dear all,

The Accessibility group (aka a11y)  could use additional people power. Indiana has been providing leadership for this group for about 5 years and they feel it is time to step down from that role, though still actively involved in the group. Ideally, we would like to find someone who could provide leadership for the group, but at least having more participants could provide an opportunity to share duties (convening meetings, etc).

Accessibility, as I'm sure you are all aware, is an important aspect to the success of Sakai CLE, and continuing the great work of this group should be a priority for the community. If your institution might be able to contribute, please give it the utmost consideration so that CLE can continue to provide this important service at the highest level possible. Contact me if you wish to discuss.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator