[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Important: DropBox Quota on 2.9 not working.

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu May 23 06:46:13 PDT 2013

I've taken the liberty of reporting this as https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1081

On Thu, 2013-05-23 at 13:05 +0200, JUAN JOSé MEROñO SáNCHEZ wrote:

I've tested that DropBox Quota is not wornking in 2.9.x. After a little
research I've found that the patch was included and partially removed in
Sep 21st.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn//kernel/branches/kernel-1.3.x/kernel-impl/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/content/impl/BaseContentService.java

If you look, you can see the path merge KNL-921 (DropBox Quota) (rev.
113824), and the reverse patch (KNL-917 nothing in common with dropbox)
(rev 113300).

The fact is that the drop box quota is included in 2.8 but half included
in 2.9, SAK-21552 is still included so you can see the checkbox in UI to
set the quota but it doesn't take effect because kernel part was removed.

I don't know if this is a release blocker, but looks ugly.

Bye !

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.