[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Profile2 broken on trunk

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu May 16 01:36:39 PDT 2013

Actually the lessons error is not it. It looks like someone inserted a circular reference in search:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.search.component.service.impl.ConcurrentSearchServiceImpl' defined in file [/home/tomcat-nightly/sakai-demo-oracle/components/search-pack/WEB-INF/parallelIndexComponents.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.sakaiproject.search.index.IndexStorage' while setting bean property 'indexStorage'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.search.index.IndexStorage' defined in file [/home/tomcat-nightly/sakai-demo-oracle/components/search-pack/WEB-INF/parallelIndexComponents.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.sakaiproject.search.api.SearchService.parallel.index.journaledFSIndexStorage' while setting bean property 'indexStorageProvider'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.search.api.SearchService.parallel.index.journaledFSIndexStorage' defined in file [/home/tomcat-nightly/sakai-demo-oracle/components/search-pack/WEB-INF/parallelIndexComponents.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.sakaiproject.search.api.SearchService.parallel.index.concurrentIndexManager' while setting bean property 'indexListener' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.search.api.SearchService.parallel.index.concurrentIndexManager' defined in file [/home/tomcat-nightly/sakai-demo-oracle/components/search-pack/WEB-INF/parallelIndexComponents.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.sakaiproject.search.api.SearchService' while setting bean property 'searchService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.search.api.SearchService': Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an unresolvable circular reference?