[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai CLE 2.9.2 Release candidate testing next week

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Mar 27 06:12:38 PDT 2013

Hi All,

We are on track for the Sakai CLE 2.9.2 release candidate 01 for next week. If the testing of the release candidate fails, we fix the problems and create a new release candidate for testing. If it passes testing, then we proceed with the steps to release a GA version (general availability, aka production) of CLE 2.9.2

If you would like to participate in helping test please do the following:

* Sign up for a Jira account if you do not already have one - https://jira.sakaiproject.org

We anticipate the scope of testing to include the issues that have been merged into CLE 2.9.2 (bug fixes) and to perform a light regression test on several tools - Forums, Gradebook, Web Content tool, WebDav, Lessons , and Profile 2. Light regression means testing some basic functionality of these tools. Details will be provided soon.

Thanks for your attention and participation.

Regards,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org