[WG: Sakai QA] Help with dry run of 2.9 CLE demo?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Mar 19 10:57:40 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am exploring doing presentations of interest to the community by Webinar. I thought I would start with a demo of Sakai CLE 2.9.  I want to test out one or two technologies and also test out the content of the presentation. Looking for 3 or 4 volunteers who I can try this out on before making a more global, polished presentation. Please email me if you can help on Tuesday afternoon, March 26, Eastern Daylight time - nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org