[WG: Sakai QA] CLE 2.9.2 Jira filters

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Mar 14 08:31:39 PDT 2013

[ qa and dev]

Hi All,

I've created two new Jira filters for the Sakai CLE 2.9.2 effort.

CLE 292 needs testing - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=13684

CLE 292 needs merging - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=13688

To go from Testing to Merging requires that the issue be tested and it's status updated to "Verified". This requires special permissions in Jira. Please let me know if you need this permission (no change from previous releases, this is just a reminder).

Also, these queries are fairly complex. Though I think they are working properly, if you notice anything that does not look correct, please let me know so I can investigate? An example would be an issue you think should get picked up by a filter but hasn't, or an issue which is one of the filters, but you don't think it should be.

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org