[WG: Sakai QA] Permissions issues on Rutgers QA server?

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 27 06:00:33 PDT 2013

Please give me specifics on the permissions issue. There might have been problems creating project sites. This is an old database that hadn't had its realms permissions updated.

Trunk is fine, but inhere is a known issue with Flash content going in front of dialog boxes. I'm still working on it. That issue isn't in 2.9, and has nothing to do with the recent changes to multimedia.