[WG: Sakai QA] request for help QAing Lessons for 2.9.3

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 15:54:39 PDT 2013

FYI these modifications are borderline against the policy of the
maintenance branch. I realise they are improvements but at some point this
needs to be reigned in otherwise I can see major regressions creeping
through and into a release.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Maintenance+Branch+Merge+Policy