[WG: Sakai QA] CLE 2.9.3 QA check-in - Tuesday Aug 6, 11 am Eastern / 3 pm GMT

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jul 31 09:26:05 PDT 2013

[ qa and dev]

We will have a QA team check-in on Tuesday, August 6 (yes, it is practically August already!).

Time: Tuesday August 6, 11 am Eastern Daylight/ 3 pm GMT

The purpose of the meeting is to make a recommendation to the CLE release team:

* Pass - CLE 2.9.3 ready to ship
* Fail - need bug fixes and a new Release candidate
* More testing needed

are among possible outcomes.

P.S. I have been hearing from many that you are busy with local issues. For those of you who are available, we could still use help with QA. Contact me through Skype at nealkdin or drop an email to neal.caidin at apereo.org

Thanks!

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation