[WG: Sakai QA] Template feature added to CLE 2.9.3?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jul 31 08:00:14 PDT 2013

Thanks.

Was thinking of opening a bug report. The last step you click a button that says "Done - go to site" , but it does not take you to the site, instead back to Worksite creation workflow. So either the button text is wrong or the workflow is wrong. Could not find an existing Jira.

I see in the ticket that this (see picture below) won't display if there is no template site defined. That explains the difference, most likely.