[WG: Sakai QA] Reminder - Re: QA team meeting - July 30 at 10:00 am Eastern Daylight / 2 pm GMT

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jul 30 05:10:46 PDT 2013

[qa and dev]

QA team meeting later this morning (approximately a couple of hours from now). Please see below for logistics, including a link to the agenda.

I'm going to send a broad call for involvement in QA testing later this morning, across multiple email groups. But you are more than encouraged to get started if you are ready. We are planning to test all the blocker and critical jiras which have been merged into 2.9.x (for inclusion in CLE 2.9.3) , plus regression test various areas of Sakai, to the degree we are able.

Test Fest overview - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.9+Test+Fest
Google Doc - http://bit.ly/18ICviH

Thanks,
Neal