[WG: Sakai QA] Office Hours + Testing - Re: QA testing needed on trunk (for CLE 2.9.3)

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jul 15 06:13:22 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Summary
----------------
We need lots of help testing, especially Sakai tool interactions with the
Gradebook, from a student and instructor perspective, checking grade
calculations and using Groups! Tools to be tested include Lessons, and
within Lessons the Comments tool (which is gradeable), Assignments, and
Test and Quizzes (Samigo). Also regression test Assignments, Forums and
Test and Quizzes outside of Lessons (which were not broken, but let's make
sure they are still working), and Mneme and JForum contrib tools (for those
who know how to do that test).

Also need some testing on WebDav and testing specifically the playing of
WAV files on Firefox browsers, Mac and PC for the Lessons tool, media files.

I'm holding Office Hours to answer questions.

Details
------------------------
https://docs.google.com/a/apereo.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmrS3XbKQ2pmdDQ4MzhRZnNkOFZKajBrS0RNeHNqN2c#gid=1

Office Hours
-------------------------
Using Adobe Connect (courtesy of Indiana University) -
http://connect.iu.edu/s3room2

Monday, July 15, 10 am - 12 pm Eastern Daylight (2 pm - 4 pm GMT)
Tuesday, July 16 - might be available in the morning, Eastern Daylight.
Definitely not available in afternoon. This represents a change.
Wednesday, July 17,  Office Hours at 8 am - 9 am Eastern/ 12 pm - 1 pm GMT.
   QA meeting at 9 am - 10 am. Feel free to join. More Office Hours 1 pm -
2 pm Eastern (5 pm - 6 pm GMT)
Thursday, July 18, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm Eastern Daylight/ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
GMT .
Friday, July 19,  8 am - 9 am Eastern/ 12 pm - 1 pm GMT and 1 pm - 2 pm
Eastern Daylight/ 5 pm - 6 pm GMT

Thanks,
Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator