[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Problems making grades visible in Gradebook

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jul 2 17:13:34 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Looping in QA and Production.

My understanding is that https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23733 has the following symptoms:

For Contrib tools which use Groups to integrate with the Gradebook the student cannot see the grade assigned by the instructor and the grade is not included in the Course Grade calculation.

Same symptoms for the Lessons tool.

I do not believe that it affects Assignments, Forums, or Test and Quizzes (Samigo).

No ETA for SAK-23733 but it is being actively worked on. Not sure yet if this will be in CLE 2.9.3 or not, but we are a little behind in any case (we have not yet released our first release candidate).

Thanks,

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation