[WG: Sakai QA] Status - Re: Sakai 2.9.1-rc02 Test Fest can begin

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Jan 29 16:28:17 PST 2013

Hi QA and Dev,

The areas that remain in need of shallow regression are Roster, Samigo Test and Quizzes,  Site Info, Lessons, Membership, Polls and Web Dav.

Also, 2 out of 3 testers failed the grade an assignment task, but the person that passed the test did not record his/her name. Please do? A space is provided on the header row of the script. I'm asking for more details, and a Jira from the testers who found that this failed. (Please make sure everyone to test against Assignments and not Assignments 2).

I've added the blockers that prevented 2.9.1-rc01 to pass. It would be nice to have these re-tested in 2.9.1-rc02 as well:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSGCNTR-772

I've added them to the Jira list on the Test Fest spreadsheet.

Thanks!
Neal