[WG: Sakai QA] Testing status and plans for Friday - Re: Test Fest still on for Thursday and Friday

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Jan 24 13:56:40 PST 2013

Hi All,

The one blocker, SAK-23161, has been fixed and verified , but is not on .

By tomorrow morning we should have additional shallow regression tests available for Lessons, WebDav, Worksite setup, Polls, and Membership (we just didn't have time to set those up for today).

We could also use more eyes on the Jira testing, issues that were tested and merged, and we would like to retest in 2.9.1. It looks like most of these could use more experienced QA testers or Developers to review.

Things are going well overall. We'll have to see how Friday goes and then decide on the recommendations for next steps (recommend proceeding with the release or a little more testing next week).

Thanks for all your support!

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator