[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai CLE 2.9.1-RC01 testing

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Jan 22 09:56:46 PST 2013

Hi All,

We are going to take a snapshot of 2.9.x and move to the Longsight QA server on Wednesday evening/Thursday morning. This will essentially be our RC01 testing. If all goes well, we will test this Thursday and Friday, and if the testing passes, then 2.9.1 can be cut next week.

The QA team is working on "light regression" testing scripts. Essentially just a few key functions from the most used tools. That, plus some additional testing of Jiras that were merged into 2.9.x and not yet tested will comprise our QA approach.

More details will be forthcoming, but if you can, please help with QA testing this Thursday and Friday.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org