[WG: Sakai QA] QA meetings - Tuesdays at 10 am Eastern, 3 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Jan 16 05:13:16 PST 2013

Hi All,

The best time to meet appears to be Tuesdays at 10 am Eastern, 3 pm GMT. I apologize that we could not accommodate everyone's schedule who responded.

The first meeting will be next Tuesday, January 22, at 10 am Eastern, 3 pm GMT.

Proposed Agenda
------------------------------
Status of 2.9.1 - discussion of testing needs

Prioritizing "scaffolding" issues for QA/Dev communities - how to improve the QA process, better QA documentation strategy, effective use of Jira, Google docs, etc.

Welcome
----------------------
We will keep the QA and Dev team notified of our meetings. Feel free to join, even if it is only once in a while, or if an agenda item interests you. We like getting new ideas, and we also particularly enjoy when developers join the calls. It adds a lot to the dialog since QA and Development teams are so interrelated.

Teleconference Information
Default Dial-in Number:+1-734-418-9028

Your Conference Code: 8373263

Join Online:
http://etherpad.ctools.org/qa-2013-01-22

Find a Dial in number in your city:
https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=328940

Skype:

Add ‘calliflowerskype’ as a contact in Skype. You can then call Calliflower directly from Skype.

BTW, no meeting on January 29 due to EuroSakai conference.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org