[WG: Sakai QA] Security Contacts - reminder #2

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Jan 7 07:04:34 PST 2013

Dear Community,

Thanks to those of you responding to the first request, you can ignore this one, it is a repeat.

Please make sure that your institution is being kept apprised of the latest Sakai security updates. Email security at sakaifoundation.org with the security contacts from your institution, including their full name and email address.

If your institution is a new adopter of Sakai and don't have any contacts, we recommend you provide two contacts, but there is no absolute limit on the number of contacts and we will review on a case-by-case basis.

If your institution is an existing Sakai school and your list of contacts has not been updated recently, we recommend you review the list of contacts provided in the past and update as necessary. We will be happy to work with you on this.

Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator