[WG: Sakai QA] Indie versions in Release documentation

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Feb 28 06:57:02 PST 2013

[dev and qa lists]

Hey all,

I added links to the XML file (pom) which contains the version information of the Indies that goes with the release.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.9+release+notes#SakaiCLE29releasenotes-IndieVersions

Is this useful or unnecessary?  Should it be more explicit (easy enough to copy/paste reformat the Indie versions directly into the release notes).

Thanks for the feedback.

As I write this, I'm kind of thinking I should copy/paste and reformat, because it could help for folks who might be slightly uncomfortable with reading XML?

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org