[WG: Sakai QA] CK Editor cursor missing - Chrome- Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 23 13:32:15 PST 2013

Hi All,

So I tested this on Mac with Chrome/Firefox/Safari and on Windows 7 with
Chrome/Firefox/IE and the only browser that shows this behavior is
Chrome on both Mac and Windows.

In Sakai 10, no cursor shows in the CK Editor window, even if you click
in it. After you start typing, then the cursor does appear.

In Sakai 2.9 nightly, the cursor does appear
(http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8087/portal)

So it seems specific to : Sakai 10, Chrome browser on Windows or Mac,
latest version of CK Editor (version 4 vs version 3)?

Should I open a Jira?

Thanks,
Neal

--