[WG: Sakai QA] Demo account differences between trunk and Longsight QA

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Dec 18 12:13:19 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody has ideas about why the demo accounts behave
differently on Sakai trunk and Longsight QA, which is a snapshot of
trunk from a couple of days ago?

On trunk if, for example, one uses the "instructor" account and creates
a course based on one of the built-in sections, the student  roster is
automatically populated as well as the TA associated with whatever
section you pick. However, it seems like on Longsight QA server, the
students get populated in the roster, but not the TA.

Seems kind of weird. I would expect the behavior in demo mode to be the
same for both servers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Neal