[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 10 QA kickoff

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 16 08:25:21 PST 2013

[announcements, production, sakai-user, sakai-dev, sakai-qa, i18n, accessibility, sakai-docs, pedagogy]

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce the kickoff of Sakai 10 testing, starting with our first iteration of QA, QA01. We have a central page for reference [1] which includes the focus of the testing, the timetable and other, hopefully helpful, information. We are also maintaining an overall hub for testing. Please stay tuned for exact details of the testing location (trunk or QA servers). To keep the most up-to-date with the QA effort, it is recommended that you sign up for either the development or the QA email groups [2].

A kickoff and orientation is scheduled for Tuesday morning, Eastern time.

10 am Eastern/ 7 am Pacific/ 3 pm GMT on Adobe Connect - http://connect.iu.edu/s3room1

[1] Page for overall testing information and links -  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/%28active%29+Sakai+10+QA01+Testing

Neal

Neal Caidin