[WG: Sakai QA] Today: OSP Community Meeting on Improvements in LTI-Integrated ePortfolio software for Sakai

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 2 04:38:25 PST 2013

On behalf of Janice Smith:

"On Monday, December 2, at 11 AM EST, Jacques Raynauld and I will present on ePortfolio functionality for LTI Integration with Sakai from MATI Montreal (part of HEC Montreal) at the University of Montreal. Jacques will offer a comprehensive demo of the latest ePortfolio software improvements and I will update you on our progress in becoming an Apereo Incubation Project in the very near future. We hope you will be interested in our project and consider joining us as a potential user and/or contributor.
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:

Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
PIN: 372215#

(We regret that there is no international connection set up for this meeting. If anyone outside of the USA would like to schedule a future demo with a more appropriate connection, please let me know.)

We will also be using Adobe Connect as part of the meeting to demo the latest improvements in the MATI Montreal ePortfolio software: http://connect.iu.edu/osp.

Please join us!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.