[WG: Sakai QA] Help with SAK-23755

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Aug 14 06:41:55 PDT 2013

I believe there is a problem with HSQL-based instances and active/inactive
users as described here:

  https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1099

I would avoid testing anything related to active/inactive users in these
HSQL-based instances for now.  qa29.longsight.com uses MySQL.  SVN trunk
rebuilt every four hours and hosted at IU is Oracle:
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal