[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai CLE 2.9.3-RC03 - QA testing!

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Aug 9 06:41:57 PDT 2013

Hi All,

We are still testing release candidates for 2.9.3, currently at RC03 (Release Candidate 03).  We are getting close! Likely a release decision will be made early next week. However, we could still use more eyes on this release.

To help test, please check the Test Plan at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.9+Test+Fest and go to the Google docs Test Fest doc at http://bit.ly/18ICviH

At this point, feel free to test any areas of Sakai , with or without test scripts, and send your results to me by email or add a your notes to the Google docs Test Fest. Make sense?

As always, the more eyes we have on the release, the better chance of uncovering issues, and the higher confidence in a Quality release.

Your participation matters!

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin