[WG: Sakai QA] Question - AntiSamy testing

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 8 17:19:36 PDT 2013

[ qa and dev ]

Hello,

I am testing https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-276

With AntiSamy on Low setting, so it will play external videos without checking a "trusted sites" list, I see the following behavior. The video plays in the Lessons tool, but adding media in the CK Editor in Announcements I get "The operation couldn't be completed. The file is not a movie file (see enclosed screenshot).

I'm trying a couple of sites (other than Youtube):
http://dai.ly/x12skq3
http://current.com/shows/joy-behar/videos/isabella-rossellini-on-her-ex-husband-martin-scorsese-hes-the-funniest-man-on-earth/

Is it because these are not direct video embeds but instead web sites with videos? That's what it looks like through Lessons.

Ideas?

What would be good sites to test various settings of AntiSamy?

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator