[WG: Sakai QA] QA testing still needed - through Friday

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Aug 7 04:58:03 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Testing is going well so far. We just need more of it. :-) .   The testing window has been extended through this Friday. Please take a look at the Test Plan and if you have any questions, please feel free to email or Skype me (nealkdin).

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.9+Test+Fest

A couple of issues may require more technical knowledge. If you are a developer, consider helping out on one of these:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23640 - content.quota property is ignored (bug from KNL-921)

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23524 - Roster: users list sorting order doesn't respect white spaces (Performance issue) - Is there any reasonable way of checking this on 2.9.3-rc02, or perhaps someone has this in production already and that should be sufficient ?

Cheers,

Neal