[WG: Sakai QA] Testing Embedded Video and iFrames

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Aug 2 13:21:30 PDT 2013

Hi All,

It would be good to test the AntiSamy ability to have trusted video sources and iframe sites .  We don't have a QA script for this. Anybody interested in helping? :-)

We can look at the high-security-policy.xml to determine trusted sites, test a handful, make sure they work, then pick some untrusted sites, and make sure that they fail. Volunteers would be warmly welcomed.  I don't think the techie skill requirements are too high.  Will be happy to work with you.

Btw, anybody able to get Vimeo.com videos working in the CK Editor?  I can not get that to work, even with AntiSamy off. I can save the URL (because it is one of the trusted sites listed in our default config and, in the other case, no AntiSamy) but when I open the Announcement back up, it shows the error ""The operation couldn't be completed. The file is not a movie file (-2048)" .  Any clues?

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
neal.caidin at apereo.org